Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The funny things that kids say.......

RYAN:

A big truck was dropping off a dumpster across the street.
Nana: Oh, I hope that noise doesn't wake up Connor.
Ryan: "You stupid truck. Be quiet. Don't wake up my baby!"

Ryan was taking tired so Nana asked Ryan if he wanted to take a nap.
Ryan: "Ok. Where is my binky" (the binky fairy came to get Ryan's binky last November)

MATTHEW:

Matthew has been starring to use the word "seriously". When he tells a story or is trying to make a point, he says the word seriously several times.

Another word that Matthew has started to use is appropriate. He will see a movie, tv show or toy that he wants. When I reply, that we will think about it or that I am not sure if it is for kids, Matthew states, "Mom, this is appropriate for kids!"

No comments:

Post a Comment