Friday, April 8, 2011

Sean 7 months old!

I can't believe how fast these past 7 months have gone!
Sean has become a little boy.   He has started to sit up on his own, and turns
in the direction when his name is called.Sean has been sleep better during the night.
I must admit he does sleep in bed with us. I never let any of the other boys when they
were babies share the bed with us every night, but I have come to terms with the fact that
this is the only way that we are all going to get sleep.   Sean and I cuddle with our foreheads
pushed up to eachother.    I am telling myself he won't still be doing this when he is 15.  Right?

Sean loves to eat.    He continues to nurse 5 times a day and has also started to eat 3 meals a day.
He eats oatmeal in the morning, fruit for lunch, and a vegtable at dinner.   I continue to make
his own baby food.   Sean rolls all over the floor.   When he is on his tummy, he pulls himself across
the floor when trying to reach a toy.   (His poor little knees, are getting rug burn.)
We love you Sean Patrick Tillberry

No comments:

Post a Comment