Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Hike

Well, I must admit this was not one of my most greatest ideas, but I thought that it would be fun to go on a hike at Babbling Brook (a nature preserve in Hampden).   We weren't really prepared..... it was a hot, humid, and buggy day.    We found maps and the Matthew and Ryan thought they were doing a great job reading them   Connor was more excited about the water.   
Yes, there were many hills on your hike and there were several times that I thought one of the boys were going to fall down.  Baby Sean was in the snugglie on my chest.  The paths were not always clearly mark and at one point we even got lost!    It definitely was great exercise and memories were created.     BUT, I don't think that we will be going back anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment