Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Flag Football

Matthew started flag football this week. They have practice every Tuesday and Thursday and then games on Friday night. Matthew had a great first practice and stated that he learned a lot. He was excited to share with me that they are playing during half time at one of the high school football games and then at a U Mass game! Pretty cool.

I was discussing with him that the coach stated that they practice in rain and snow, unlike t-ball when they stopped when it started to rain. Matthew then responded, "Well, maybe I should switch to indoor tennis." (Haha, sounds like his mother!)

This afternoon Matthew was telling Auntie Chickie and Uncle John, I ran so hard at football..... "I ran myself out like a battery!"

I forgot to send Aaron with the camera, so I will take pictures at the first game!

No comments:

Post a Comment