Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mommy becomes the family barber!


Since we will soon be a family with 5 males, we thought it would be a good idea to invest in our own barber set. I first gave Aaron a hair cut using the "buzzers" and I personally think that it turned out pretty good! Ryan was my next project. He did a great job sitting still, but as I was using the razor around his ears, he got a little restless and wanted to hold the buzzers. I thought that I put the cover on the buzzers, but instead put on the eye brow trimmer blade. So needless to say when he put the buzzers on his head to pretend to cut his hair, he actally took a chunk right out of the top of his hair!

I waited until the next day to try cutting Matthew's hair.... well I still need practice, don't look too close around his ears!

I am still planning how I am going to tackle Connor's hair!



No comments:

Post a Comment